If you would like to make a pledge or contribution to Veritas Academy outside of the Apogee Fund, please see our PayPal page.
Directions for Individuals to re-allocate your Georgia tax dollars to Apogee Georgia School Choice Scholarship Fund
Step 1: Complete Form IT-QEE-TP1 (PDF below).
1. Check box reflecting your filing status - (most people are married filing jointly or individual).
2. Enter your First name, Middle Initial, SSN
3. Enter your Last name.
4. If there is a joint filer, enter First Name, Middle Initial, and SSN
5. If there is a joint filer, enter Last Name
8. For corporations to fill in – leave blank
9. For corporations to fill in – leave blank
Enter the dollar amount your wish to direct on Line 1.
1. Enter today's date.
2. Enter your name.
3. Sign the form.
Step 2: Make out and attach a check in the amount you are requesting your credit,
Payable to: “Apogee Scholarship Fund”
Step 3: Complete the Apogee Donation Form (PDF below).
Step 4: Return all paperwork to the Veritas Office.
PO Box 8332
Savannah, GA 31412
• Veritas will process your donation package and submit all necessary paperwork to Apogee. Apogee will then submit all tax forms to the Department of Revenue
• Your donation check will be held by Apogee until the approval letter is received. Within 30 days of approval date, your donation check will be deposited.
• Apogee will mail you both Form IT-QEE-SS01 and Form IT-QEE-TP2 to include with your state tax return in order to claim the Education Expense Credit.
• Parents or Guardians interested in applying for Veritas Academy scholarships should contact Veritas Academy Office.
Parents or Guardians interested in applying for Veritas Academy scholarships should contact the school. Apogee Georgia School Choice Scholarship fund officials will work closely with existing private schools and scholarship committees in the awarding of scholarships.